Store name W Hourston Jeweller
Legal name W Hourston Jeweller Ltd
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address 34 Albert Street, Kirkwall, Orkney, KW15 1HQ
This policy represents our policy on the privacy of the individual.
We take the protection of your privacy and confidentiality seriously and information will be used in accordance to the Data Protection Act 1998. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to trust that their personal information will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally be transferred to a third party.
We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and trust that you reciprocate.
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by contacting us.
We do not store credit card details
We may use the following third-party service providers named below to process and store your data:
By using this website, you consent to us collecting and using personal data about you as specified below in accordance with this policy statement. Any changes made to these terms will be posted here so that you are always kept informed about the collection and use of your personal information.
How Personal Information is collected and how it is used.
- Personal information may be provided when you are communicating with us.
- You may give your name and email address when using our services, or to make a comment about our services or website.
- You may give your name, address and e-mail address if you enter a competition or promotion.
- You may provide us with information about your priorities and preferences, both when you tell us and when we analyze customer website traffic, including using “cookies”.
- You may provide us with information regarded as sensitive personal data within the meaning of the Data Protection Act 1998, for example, about your health and age. Such information (“sensitive information”) will only be disclosed with your express written consent.
- You may provide us with details of credit cards, debit cards or bank accounts in making payment to us. Any such information (confidential financial information) will be disclosed only in accordance with the disclosure policy below.
- We do not hold or store any of your financial information you provide to us.
We may provide statistics about sales, customers, traffic patterns and information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that identifies you.
We reserve the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to enable us to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests to operate its systems and to protect itself or its users
How Your Information Is Protected.
We have implemented strict security procedures covering the storage of your to prevent unauthorized access and to comply with the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998. This means that we may ask you for proof of identity before processing your call or enquiry.
How Cookies Are used.
A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive. It is normally sent by a web server to you and enables the server to collect information back from your site visit including specific pages you visited and the date you last visited.
Do You Require Further Information?